WPC (Waterproof Core) is offer the wide variety of new wood and stone look flooring products. WPC is a composite material of thermoplastics calcium is waterproofing and stable for any application. The main difference between WPC and LVT is WPC is waterproof and can go over most subfloor.
WPC is offer by many manufactures including:
- Coretec Plus By USFloors – is 100% waterproof can be install in wet area. Its comes with a Plank or a Tile look. Its has attached cork underlayment for a quieter and warmer floor.
- Triversa – by congoleum. Is 100% waterproofing WPC. Its has a natural look of Hardwood and Stone. Can be install in residential and commercial application or projects.
- Earthwerks – Earthwerks WPC is the flooring designed for many commercial and residential projects. It is waterproof and durable. Earthwerk is easy to install.
- Inhaus / Sono – Sono Inhaus is German made waterproofing. Its is free of Formaldehyde. Sono offer many realistic wood and stone look products.
- Moduleo – IVC’s Moduleo line shows the beauty and durability luxury vinyl plank and tile. The installation of Moduleo is easy either click or glue down. Moduleo LVT flooring will not expand or contract.
- Adura Max By Mannington offers beauty and durability to any room. It is made in USA. Adura Max is comes in many styles and designs. And its also pet proof.
- Engage Genesis By Metrofloor –
- NovaCore By Novalis –
- Floorte Pro By Shaw –
- Rigid Click By Southwind –
- ProGen By Tarkett –
- HDPC Rigid Core By Wellmade –
- Fusion and Vision By WPS
McCurley’s Floor Center is licensed, bonded, and insured, and our in-house installers have knowledge and experience with Commercial & Residential Flooring including Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Carpet | Carpet Tile, LVT Luxury Vinyl Planks, Ceramic Tile | Porcelain, Bamboo Cork Flooring and Rubber Sheet Sport Flooring selection.